Saturday, February 26, 2011

common.




have you guys realized we've got same thing in common?
the same conversation from the first day we were here until today.
this one we haven't changed yet. HA-HA.

Handsome: Let's eat! I'm starving to death.
Pretty : Which restaurant?
Handsome: I don't know. It's up to you. (taktaw la. ikut hang la)
Pretty: hmmmm......

next day...

Pretty: Let's have something! I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten since yesterday :(
Handsome: Okay, where we wanna go?
Pretty: I don't know. It's up to you. (ikutlah, mana-mana)
Handsome: hmmmm.....

and till today...

these two lines are synonym to us.
next time, when one of us asking about this, give a right answer tho.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO RESTAURANT NAMED "I DON'T KNOW. IT'S UP TO YOU"! 
teehee :D

nice to meet you guys; iekahnass, bigdin, Yahya, Afif and newcomer, Lulu.

No comments: