Friday, May 6, 2011

tired.

I should be happy tonight cause tomorrow is my last paper. But I'm not that happy as this paper is such a killer. I did fail one paper last semester and i wish i don't repeat the same history. Too much to worry about and i forgot that i haven't eaten anything yet since last two days. And those nescafes and coke are my bestfriend at this moment. Mom will mad if she knows. Tonight, i feel so lose. I don't know what happen to me but everything is so miserable. It could be the SSF1093 paper and trust me, this is my first time studying and crying at the same time. What the jerkoff, yet i don't like this feeling. I feel like I'm gonna re-seat for this paper. *CROSS-FINGERS. Dear God, help me. Please. I don't wanna stay here for a longer period. Too much unexpected things happened today and I'm so jaded.

No comments: